Problems with radmin

Sebastian Heil s3b0 at gmx.de
Thu Jun 25 14:54:15 CEST 2009

Hello,

I tested some things with radmin and freeradius 2.1.6 on SLES 10 SP2.

I started the server, started radmin, added the following debug condition: debug condition '(User-Name == "test")'

and then send an acces-request with this username to server. The server crashed with the following errormessages:

Thu Jun 25 13:50:26 2009 : Error: ASSERT FAILED event.c[596]: debug_flag != 0

Any idea, what this means or by what this could be caused?

Thanks.

Sebastian