Disabling users

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Thu Jun 25 20:45:54 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok wrote:
> DAve wrote:
>> I have read through the docs, looked into Session-Timeout and SQL
>> counters, but I do not see how to force a client to re authenticate.
>> What am I missing? What config information do I need to provide? What
>> information/manual/how to have I missed?
>
>   http://freeradius.org/rfc/attributes.html.  Click on "Session-Timeout".
>
>   If you set Session-Timeout to 86400, the NAS *should* drop the
> connection after one day.  This will force them to re-authenticate.

Oddly I have that set for our dialup users but I am being told that
after changing the password they are staying logged in for over 48
hours. I may need to take this up with Megapop, it is their NAS.

DAve

--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org