Definitive Word on FreeRadius/LDAP/EAP Requirements

Aaron Mahler amahler at sbc.edu
Fri Jun 26 16:28:22 CEST 2009

  Regarding my previous reply (and original email) - I can offer more
debug output and config information, but I suspect the experts here
are sick of seeing massive posts with hundreds of lines of debug
output just thrown out there with a plea.

  I'm working to better understand the whole interrelationship between
the various parts in this system (protocols and all). If my replies
are too general to help me, feel free to point that out and let me
know what details I need to provide. I definitely want to enhance my
understanding of the process rather than just get a "fix" and move on.

Thanks!
  - Aaron