Definitive Word on FreeRadius/LDAP/EAP Requirements

Aaron Mahler amahler at sbc.edu
Fri Jun 26 21:06:16 CEST 2009

Happy to post a full debug log here in a bit. I just had conceptual
questions initially and wanted to wait until I knew what (or if) I
should post.

Totally understand that they have the details, so happy to oblige as
soon as I run the next tests this afternoon.

Thanks!
- Aaron

Sent from my iPhone 3GS
---