User_Role configuration in freeRadius Users file

kpani dhandu_k at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 30 12:05:54 CEST 2009

Yes Ivan. I am sure that I will utilize the server configuration in client
application.

I am able to read the response and parse the attributes from client. For
example, I am able to read the value of the attribute 'Reply-Message' using
its name or the code 18. Same way I want to read the userType and authorize
the features of my client. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhandapani