Where to place a client.p12 to use as a "computer certificate" under windows XP/sp2?

john lists.john at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:12:47 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Hopefully an easy one. I want to use certificates for some of the
computers on the domain. I want the cert to be available for any user
of the computer. I am not sure where to put it though. I've
successfully installed a client.p12 under an individual profile but I
need this to be available to everybody. I opened the certificate
management console using certmgr.msc and I am looking around trying to
figure out where this thing should go.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

John