Assistance with FreeRADIUS and Windows Authentication via LDAP

Edwin Isada eisada at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:49:42 CET 2009

Hello,

I am running FreeRADIUS version 1.1.3.  I'm trying to setup LDAP
authentication for Windows users accessing our networking devices especially
with Cisco switches and routers.  Windows authentication is working properly
on my FreeRADIUS server, but I'm trying to figure out how to give different
users special privilege access without providing them the enable password.
I'd like to specify another Security group with providing them a read-only
or special privilege mode with their Windows account.  Is this possible?
I'm new with using FreeRADIUS, please help.

Thanks,

Edwin