FreeRadius with Postgresql

phil lemelin phil.lemelin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:29:36 CET 2009

> Please link me to a resources on how to make FreeRadius to work with
> postgreSQL on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS?
>

> You configure raddb/sql.conf. And create the database with scripts in
> raddb/sql/postgresql/. Then uncomment sql where you need it (authorize,
> accounting, session, ...) in raddb/sites-enabled/default.
>
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_HOWTO
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

I am currently looking into testing freeradius and started reading a couple
of wiki/doc/man pages on the subject and ended on that SQL_HOWTO page. One
of the prerequisite is to already have the NAS configured. Do you have any
suggestion for a NAS running on a linux box ?

Thank you.

--
Philippe-Alexandre Lemelin