Bandwidth limit

orion meshkruaj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:26:03 CET 2009

hi,
if you want to limit the upload/download speed then you must have an entry
on radreply/radgroupreply

insert into radreply
values('','USERNAME','Mikrotik-Rate-Limit',':=','256K/512K');

in this case the upload is 256Kbps and download is 512Kbps

keep in mind that the same USERNAME must be in the radcheck
insert into radcheck
values('','USERNAME','Cleartext-Password',':=','password1234');