Correct operator in radcheck

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:35:31 CET 2009

Hi,

  I am several years working woth freeradius, bit recently I surgeg me a question: I do not want that johndoe account never connect from NASES with Client IP:

* 195.56.53.23

* 96.53.26.59

* 56.15.86.35

* 56.15.86.36

 I know I have to use the attribute Client-IP-Address, so radckech will content:

      username    attribute               op     value

       johndoe      Cleartext-Password :=   mypassword

       johndoe      Client-IP-Address    ??   195.56.53.23

       johndoe      Client-IP-Address    ??   96.53.26.59

       johndoe      Client-IP-Address    ??   56.15.86.35

       johndoe      Client-IP-Address    ??   56.15.86.36

What is the correct op that I have to write?

  Thank you!!