802.1X - FreeRadius question

John Tabasz (jtabasz) jtabasz at cisco.com
Sat Mar 28 00:23:11 CET 2009

Hi,

Has anyone one the list ever figured out how to run 802.1X with Sparc
based Solaris hosts as the clients? I have been able to find lots of
sources and support for Intel based systems run as the hosts, but when
it comes to finding a supplicant for Solaris (sparc) it's a different
story.
I know this is a atypical application but it's what I need to build. The
connection with freeRadius is that Radius would be the authentication
server.
Please help if possible,

Thanks,

John