User-Name Attribute Lost When Reading Listener File

JDL JDL at ImagineNet.net
Fri May 1 14:46:38 CEST 2009

Alan,

I just wanted to ask if you were able to reproduce this problem. If not,
I can gather my configurations and debug files to send to you. I could
also bring up a test server and provide you access if that would help.

Thanks,

Jim L.