FR Using MAC Authentication

Tim Sylvester tim.sylvester at networkradius.com
Fri May 8 17:42:29 CEST 2009

Steve,

Your wireless access point is sending the MAC address as the username and password. Change the username and password in the users file and the authentication will work.

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 10.10.18.241:2160, id=7, length=53
        User-Name = "00215c-08b25d"         <---  This came from the wireless access point
        User-Password = "00215c-08b25d"    <---  This came from the wireless access point

Tim