WPA Enterprise, 802.1X, Freeradius, EAP & Kerberos

Scott Sears scott at myemma.com
Fri May 8 22:17:53 CEST 2009

Alan,

Thank you so much for your time. I truly did read the thread - many
times (that's why my config worked perfectly once I changed the
setting on the supplicant) and it was and is clear that you are an
expert on the subject.... that's why I posted to this list.

Those of us who are new to these concepts could not become useful
members of the community without your help.  You've made my week, and
I hope that I can be helpful to someone in this regard in the future.

Kindest regards,

Scott