checking authorization in the duration of connection

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Sun May 10 18:38:01 CEST 2009

Phew... thanks for relieving me.  Mikrotik does have their problems, indeed.
With each new update, sometimes new bugs are added.  But, having used it for
some time now, and extensively, we've had to learn how to adapt our
requirements to Mikrotik's abilities.

The biggest benefit that we find is, it uses Linux's powerful iptables and
related TCP / IP software, and provides a very nice GUI, which is easy to
teach to my techies for monitoring / basic config.

Regards
HASSAN