Problems with IP address allocation, help needed

Ramm-Ericson, Johannes Johannes.Ramm-Ericson at sonyericsson.com
Thu May 14 10:53:10 CEST 2009

Alan de Kok wrote:

>Ramm-Ericson, Johannes wrote:
>  As (nearly) always, the debug output is instructive:
>
>> Following are extracts from the debug log that exemplify a working
>> instance with GLANA and a failing instance with CBJN:
>> ****************  Failing instance with CBJN   ****************
>> +- entering group post-auth {...}
>> ++[GLANA] returns noop
>
>  ... and no reference to CBJN.
>
>  Perhaps listing "CBJN" in the "post-auth" section would be a good
>idea.  If it's not listed, the module isn't called, and it doesn't
>allocate IP addresses.
>
>  Alan DeKok.

OK, fair enough, I can agree that that is what it looks like. Trouble is
though that CBJN is listed together with GLANA in the post-auth section
where the ippools are configured. So, for some reason the server is not
acknowledging that part of the configuration. Sure, I may definitely be
doing something wrong. At this point I just don't have a clue as to where
it is I'm going wrong...

Thanks, Johannes