Help Regarding Freeradius Server Inactivity and client access

pushpraj nimbalkar pushpraj4u at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:30:49 CEST 2009

Hello All,
   I have working  Freeradius(freeradius-2.1.3-1.fc10.i386) server
with Mysql and chillispot. I just want to know what should happen when
user is authenticated and after few time freeradius server stops
working(due to any reason). In my case user stays on-line even though
freeradius server is not working. For e.g. user A connects to my
network radius server authenticates to user and after authentication
say after 5 minutes radius server stopped working but user A still
accessing internet as long as possible. I think if server stops
working client should be disconnected.

Regards,
Pushpraj N.