Building rlm_sql_oracle

Maxim Denisov kbessmertniy at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:13:44 CEST 2009

I have exported it in order to avoid editing alot of configure script - as I
understood it is one of the ways to detect oracle version. Now I've
successfully compiled 2.1.6 with it but I had to specify path to my instant
client SDK in CFLAGS, otherwise configure tried to locate it in
preconfigured location ignoring --with-oracle-include-dir=$correct_path.