how to limiting user bandwidth by quota..

Nizar Zulmi siapa_bilang_emailku_panjang at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 11:03:21 CEST 2009

i try to do bandwidth quota limitation like thisfirst i define the sqlcounter with attribut from ChilliSpot-Max-All-Total-Octets
=====start code===========    sqlcounter batasquota {
        counter-name = Max-All-MB
        check-name = Max-All-MB
        reply-name = ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets
        key = User-Name
        reset = never
        query = "SELECT SUM(acctinputoctets+acctoutputoctets) from radacct WHERE UserName='%{%k}'"
        sqlmod-inst = sql
    }
====end code===
then i defined the sqlcounter name in instantiate and authorize section.when i restart my radius server, the server cannot identify the attribut ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets, i try to find out and i know it because the attribute is not listed in dictionary, i do add the dictionary.chillispot to freeradius dictionary like this =============start code====================

#       See the 'man' page for 'dictionary' for information on
#       the format of the dictionary files.

#
#       If you want to add entries to the dictionary file,
#       which are NOT going to be placed in a RADIUS packet,
#       add them here.  The numbers you pick should be between
#       3000 and 4000.
#

#ATTRIBUTE      My-Local-String         3000    string
#ATTRIBUTE      My-Local-IPAddr         3001    ipaddr
#ATTRIBUTE      My-Local-Integer        3002    integer

ATTRIBUTE       ChilliSpot-Max-Input-Octets        1       integer ChilliSpot
ATTRIBUTE       ChilliSpot-Max-Output-Octets       2       integer ChilliSpot
ATTRIBUTE       ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets        3       integer ChilliSpot
=======================end code=================i restart my radius server i found this on restart
========================start code==================Fri May 15 16:24:50 2009 : Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...
Fri May 15 16:24:50 2009 : Error: Errors reading radiusd.conf
then i try to view debug and got this message=========================start code==============read_config_files:  reading dictionary
Errors reading dictionary: dict_init: /etc/freeradius/dictionary[33]: unknown vendor ChilliSpot