Log a Vendor-Specific Value

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 15 15:58:15 CEST 2009

Jeroen Vanderauwera wrote:
> I'm sorry I mistyped. I meant '%{KULeuven}' instead of %'{KULeuven}'. So
> you guys think I need to use that variable?

  Perhaps my message wasn't clear.

  You need to use the name that YOU DEFINED in the dictionary.

  Using ANOTHER name means that you are not referring to the attribute
that YOU DEFINED in the dictionary.

  Using another name means that you are referring to an attribute that
DOES NOT EXIST.

  In addition, READ THE FAQ.  See "it doesn't work".

  Run the server in debugging mode.  Look at the Access-Request.  If the
VSA that YOU DEFINED shows up by name, then refer to it USING THAT NAME.

  If it doesn't show up, then either the NAS isn't sending it, *or* you
didn't edit the dictionaries properly.