R: R: Common error on sql_counter on Ver 2.1.5

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Tue May 19 11:12:52 CEST 2009

>> PS. You have either disabled group checking or removed group membership
>> query.
>>
>> Ivan Kalik
>> Kalik Informatika ISP
>>

> None of them. Group checking is enabled (read_groups = yes) and the query
> (authorize_group_check_query = "SELECT ... ") is defined in sql module.
> But
> simply the query isn't executed. Any Ideas?

No, group *membership* query (when I write membership, I do mean
membership). Have you just copied queries from the old version without
looking if anything has changed?

If you are upgrading from old version to a new one, which documentation
should you follow - old or new? You opted for old, and are now wondering
why things aren't working. It's no mistery to me. Use *new* documentation
(user entries, sql queries, etc.). Configuration is largely compatible but
things do change over years.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP