RADIUS attributes: acctoutputoctects and acctinputoctect inmikrotik

Brage Rønning Tukkensæter brager at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:53:04 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 9:10 AM, liran tal <liransgarage at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Santiago,
> I am in a need to get a Nomadix AG3100 gateway to do the same thing as you
> have done - get it authenticate
> to FreeRADIUS and redirect to portal pages for a simple user/pass login.
> I've exchanged a bunch of emails with their support team (which is awful)
> and read their guides but it's
> terribly cumbersome and seems that some kind of XML interface is required to
> be implemented.
> I was hoping to get some pointers from you on getting this working,

We have implemented a solution with the Nomadix access gateway, using
an external web server and the XML Web Services interface.

If you just needs simple RADIUS login it is easiest to use the
internal web server (IWS), this can be configured without using the
XML web services. See the User Manual to understand how this works,

We have had no problems with Nomadix to interact with FreeRADIUS and
other RADIUS servers.

---
mvh
Brage Rønning Tukkensæter