check-item NAS-IP-ADdress & Calling-Station-ID with openldap

François Mehault Francois.Mehault at netplus.fr
Tue May 19 14:53:45 CEST 2009

Well, I am using checkval to check the attribute NAS-IP-Address, what I want : I have several users and several NAS, some users allows to authenticate on some NAS, and others not. I use an openldap database. Each users have an attribute "radiusCheckItem". I don't know if I am right, if it's the good way to do what I need, but I am a novice with freeRadisu and OpenLDAP.