Freeradius LDAP weird login issue

cktan cktan at ocesb.com.my
Wed May 20 12:40:39 CEST 2009

Hi Alan,

Previously the freeradius was installed using yum (Centos 4.0) and I'm
just make a yum search for freeradius and no new update is available. If
I'm going to get the latest RPM and install manually, will the currently
configuration is able to work with the latest freeradius? I'm a bit
worry to upgrade the RPM on the fly as this server currently is on
production. Looking for your advice in this matter.

Regards

believed to be clean.