Unable to implement huntgroups--pls help

Parashar Singh parashar.singh2003 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:50:42 CEST 2009

I want to implement huntgroup for Radius server. In this respect I want to
give access to user name test1, which authenticated via LDAP, to only one
NAS with IP 172.16.0.150. For this I have modified /etc/raddb/users file
with following data:

kmcuser Auth-Type :=LDAP, Huntgroup-Name == "kmc1"
        Fall-Through = Yes

 DEFAULT Auth-Type = LDAP
        Fall-Through = 1

And I have modified /etc/raddb/huntgroups file with following data:

kmc1        NAS-IP-Address == 172.16.0.150
                User-Name = kmcuser

But It is not working, with username kmcuser, I am able to login to other
NAS as well, not having IP 172.16.0.150.

Please suggest some solution,

Thanks