next

jon jon free9360 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:15:44 CEST 2009

ok so after reading the admin.sql it looks like it is telling me what to
type into my mysql, to create a default admin for radius,and so freeradius
can read any table in sql, does it matter what I change localhost to or can
it be anyname I want. guess I am seeing what I have to do but not fully
understanding it. I am using a mysql book also but think that might be
getting me more confused.
jon