Windows XP SP2 and SP3 EAP problem followup

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Thu May 28 12:26:16 CEST 2009

> I run Freeradius with radiusd -X then captured logging information and
> sent
> in previous email.
>
> Is it possible to get some point from this logging information or need
> other
> way?
>
> I will try other card for testing.

You have established this:

Linksys card + laptop + freeradius = working

Intel card + same laptop + same radius server = not working

Fixing problems with Intel firmware/supplicant is of not what we do here.
Call Intel and see if they can help you to fix this. We can help you if
you have a problem with freeradius setup. Since it works with Linksys,
that is obviously not a problem.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP