Windows XP SP2 and SP3 EAP problem followup

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Thu May 28 13:25:31 CEST 2009

> BTW, I read Freeradius config there several type of authentication.
>
> 1.EAP with PEAP/MSCHAPv2 username/password
> 2.EAP with TLS.
>
> I little confuse configuration difference between above two type.

Both are configured in the default configuration. Just don't change anything.

EAP-TLS will use eap module in default virtual server. PEAP will use eap
in default virtual server to establish outer tunnel and then inner-tunnel
virtual server to do inner tunnel (EAP-MSCHAPv2) authentication.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP