rlm_raw not included in compile

Johan Meiring jmeiring at pcservices.co.za
Thu May 28 18:49:51 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to use the rlm_raw module to test a piece of code.

I downloaded freeradius-2.1.7-pre

Googling for the rlm_raw module found the module for me on a message
somewhere in 2005.

I extracted it from the message and dropped it in the modules folder.
It does not seem to compile though. (i.e. it's not included)

I'm compiling freeradius for debian.
simple dpkg-buildpackage.

It compiles cleanly, but the rlm_raw modules is not included in the
package. (it doesn't exist in /usr/lib/freeradius after installation)

Inspecting the rlm_raw folder also shows no .o file, which I assume
means the module is ignored.

How can I convince dpkg-buildpackage to include/compile rlm_raw.

or am I totally on the wrong track here?

Thanks!

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC