Clean script session in raddact

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Wed Nov 4 16:47:15 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 10:40 +0000, Ivan Kalik wrote:
> > Need to know if there's a script that allows users to clean their
> > session has been connected by a long period in the table raddact.
>
> DELETE FROM radacct WHERE AcctStartTime< whatever
>
> Why would you allow users to do anything with their accounting records?
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

Hello Ivan

I solved the problem, thanks. but now another problem has presented me,
I want to add another server as secondary freeradius if the first fails
or becomes available to any problems.

Both servers are running well, but I would keep the same records in both
databases, for when a user is authenticated on my primary server will
add the same record in both database. and the same goes for when
authenticating against the secondary server.

But what happens when the first server is not available for network and
such records can not be stored in the bd?

Is there a way to replicate it when it becomes available or loses this
entry?

there is any way to do this?

Thanks
Michel