Authentication Failure and User Attributes

Bob Brandt bob at brandt.ie
Thu Nov 5 16:57:53 CET 2009

I have a little problem that I would like to fix:

My setup right now works great, however there is only little problem, even
if the user is rejected (i.e. incorrect password) all the user attributes
are still returned.  I think this is a slight security risk, since all you
need to know is the username to retrieve information about the network...

I am trying to stop this but placing an entry at the top of the users file,
but I can not figure out what variable to test for?

Any ideas? Where would I look?

Thanks
Bob