Upgrade From 1 to 2 - problem with authorize

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Fri Nov 6 20:19:30 CET 2009

> What's the difference?
>
> Tbh, I don't even understand the what group queries are.  Documentation
> seems to be kind of lacking.  Not your fault I know, but I don't want you
> think I haven't tried finding this out for myself!

It's not "kind of lacking"! You have overwritten ooriginal dialup.conf and
replaced 2.x queries with those from 1.x. You have original dialup.conf in
downloaded source or you can find it on gitweb.

In 2.x you need to use group_membership query which places groups in
SQL-Group and uses that in group queries. If no sql groups are returned by
group_membership query - group queries are not used.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP