Seeking FreeRADIUS Consultant

Chris Brunner chris.brunner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:27:06 CET 2009

Hello,

I apologize in advance to those who might consider this a form of
advertising, but I've searched high and low in many other places and
I'm quickly running out of time and options.

My company needs to expand its FreeRADIUS deployment in a way that
will allow us to have multiple geographical locations reporting its
accounting information to a single RADIUS server.

I am more than willing to pay someone here by the hour to give me
advice by phone.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list via email or by phone
at +1 205-401-4081.

Best regards,
Chris Brunner