clients.conf

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Thu Nov 12 11:28:37 CET 2009

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

>  Asking questions on a public forum involves some simple etiquette.
> i.e. being willing to doo a *tiny* bit of work for yourself.  And
> editing your email to remove 100's of lines of garbage.

Might be too complicated and sit more at the bottom end of the list of
"things to do" but any chance of configuring the mailing list mangler to
reject messages where the Reference header has the Message-ID of the
FreeRADIUS digests?

For those that use a threaded sort on our email/NNTP clients it really
is a sad thing to see...on the plus side the SNR will go up :)

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: I've Been Moved!