FreeRADIUS + Postgresql dies unexpectedly

Duarte Fonseca fonseca.duarte at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:38:51 CET 2009

Hi again,

So the problem seems to still be present, this is how I'm testing,
please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

I got the redhat SRPM from

http://people.redhat.com/jdennis/freeradius-rhel-centos/src/freeradius2-2.1.7-2.el5.src.rpm

Applied the change to the source file and built the binary rpm,
installed it and re run my test several times, and it kept failing.

I've rebuilt the rpm with --enable-developer and captured the
following with gdb and valgrind.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/797051/radiusd/gdb-radiusd.log
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/797051/radiusd/valgrind-radiusd.log

I also tried replacing the full source with the latest from
git(stable) but I failed to get it to build a rpm.

Is there any other changes that I need to apply to the 2.1.7 source?

Thank you,

Duarte