FR2.1.3+LDAP+802.1x+PEAP

Caius caiuspolgar at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 09:06:49 CET 2009

Hi Alan,

your right in what you say,
My conclusion is:
i could go for EAP-TTLS + xsupplicant (there is also a windows version), then i dont need to weaken my server security, but i force the client to install a 3th party tool

or as discuses with Ivan, i could make some rules, based on the NAS-ID or NAS-IP,  where to check for the 802.1x users (in users file), right?

ill do tomorrow some tests with this solutions and see if i have some problems

thanks again for your patience and clear answers,

Best Regards,
Caius Pargar