Learning Freeradius Server

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Nov 13 11:30:11 CET 2009

Hi, Kachin.

This is a good place to start: http://freeradius.org

And, trust me, read A LOT the man freeradius documentation.

In other hand, maybe it's a good idea you start to test freeradius with
the simplest way to authenticate: using /etc/passwd.

I started to use the mysql authentication way and, guess what, for the
last 2 months I still can't the freeradius run properly (worse, I don't
know where is the problem).

Good luck!

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
(11) 3091-8902