DHCP in FR

Kassai Istvan kako at zhnet.hu
Sun Nov 15 22:42:47 CET 2009

2009. 11. 15, vasárnap keltezéssel 21.03-kor Alan DeKok ezt írta:
> Kassai Istvan wrote:

>   I'm not sure what's going wrong, then.  It works for me...
>
>   I suggest simply editing the sites-available/dhcp file directly.
> Hard-code the assignment of an IP address, and see if that works.
I edited that at the DHCP-Request section like this:

dhcp DHCP-Request
{
        update reply
{

DHCP-Message-Type=DHCP-Ack
}

update reply
{
DHCP-Domain-Name-Server=127.0.0.1
DHCP-Domain-Name-Server=127.0.0.2
DHCP-Subnet-Mask=255.255.255.0
DHCP-Router-Address=10.10.10.254
DHCP-IP-Address-Lease-Time=86400
DHCP-DHCP-Server-Identifier=10.10.10.254
DHCP-Your-IP-Address=10.10.10.10
}

#mac2ip
ok
}

I can see in the log, the assigned client ip (rad.log), but somehow the
client doesn't use it. I think I done wrong something, but what?
But it is only the first step. The next must be to assign addresses from
an sql database :-( As I think it will be a little harder work.