FR2.1.7 with EAP-TTLS/PAP and LDAP

Caius caiuspolgar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 14:04:08 CET 2009

Hi Alan,

i told myself that i should try and enable the ldap module in the authorize section, nothing wrong in that ;)

and now it works...

so now in my inner-tunnel file i got:

server inner-tunnel {
   authorize {
     suffix
     update control {
               Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL
        }
     eap {
                ok = return
        }
     ldap
     expiration
     logintime
     pap
   }
authenticate {
        Auth-Type PAP {
                pap
        }
        Auth-Type LDAP {
                ldap

it works like this, but im still not sure if this is the recommended way :D

thanks and best regards
Caius Pargar