freeradius and openser

toqeer ali toqeer83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 03:00:57 CET 2009

I am configuring Freeradius server with openser... By default there is
openser dictionary file that the path of that file should be included in
freeradius master dictionary file... now i am confuse that
command $INCLUDE {path of the openser dictioanry file} how  will i include
that over the network in dictionary file of Freeradius... if i copy the
openser dictionary to the same system of Freeradius and then include path
then still it gives error .

Bsically my openser and Freeradius are on diffrent systems

Any clue ?

--
Toqeer Ali Syed

Red Hat Certified Engineer