Accounting : Alvarion WiMax Base Station as NAS

Sylvain De Muynck sylvain.demuynck at tigolao.com
Tue Nov 17 08:29:55 CET 2009

Dear All,

As everyone already tried to use BreeMax Alvarion BTS as NAS for the
freeradius ?

I got trouble for the accounting part of it :

*         Cannot see upload/download (acct-input/output-octets)

*         Total time is always equal to 0

*         No interim updates (even if Acct-Interim-Updates configured)

It seems like I should configure this on my NAS however I do not know
how could I do it.

Thanks in advance for your advises,

Let me know if you need for details regarding my architecture,

Regards

Sylvain