help--- IPsec VPN on radius

Yagnesh Dave yagnesh.dave at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:52:30 CET 2009

Hi,

I am trying to configure this on Free Radius;

# setup for IPSec VPDN,
ezvpn Password  := "cisco"
        Service-Type = outbound,
        Cisco-Avpair = "ipsec:tunnel-password=cisco123",
        Cisco-Avpair="ipsec:tunnel-type*esp",
        Cisco-Avpair="ipsec:group-lock=1",
        Cisco-Avpair="ipsec:key-exchange=ike",
        Cisco-Avpair="ipsec:addr-pool=hw-pool",

test at ezvpn Password := "test123"
        Cisco-Avpair="ipsec:tunnel-type*esp",
        Cisco-Avpair="ipsec:group-lock=1",
        Cisco-Avpair="ipsec:key-exchange=ike",
        Cisco-Avpair="ipsec:addr-pool=hw-pool",

Now, When I run the freeRadius, I get this error in the log file

/usr/local/etc/raddb/users[24374]: Parse error (reply) for entry ezvpn: Unknown value outbound for attribute Service-Type
Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/users

Please tell what is the correct config to get it working.

Regards,
Dave.