EAP advanced auth. methods problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Nov 20 12:12:28 CET 2009

Tomas Pelka wrote:
> have a problem with "advanced" EAP authentication methods including
> PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS-MD5/MSCHAPV2.

  I wouldn't call them "advanced..."

> Certs was created with the makefile included in freeradius sources.
>
> All my experiments ending with: decapsulated EAP packet (code=4 id=4
> len=4) from RADIUS server: EAP Failure
>
> Runnin as, for example
>   ./eapol_test -c test_tls.conf -a192.168.56.3 -p1812 -stesting123 -r1
>
> Output, eap.conf and test_tls.conf attached.

  <sigh>  Can you explain why you sent:

* config files

* eapol_test outpiut

  And NOT the server debugging output, as suggested in the FAQ, README,
INSTALL, "man" page, web pages, and daily on this list?

  You have sent everything EXCEPT the information we need to help you.