Exec and ntlm_auth

freeradius at corwyn.net freeradius at corwyn.net
Mon Nov 30 19:21:24 CET 2009

At 11:21 AM 11/30/2009, freeradius at corwyn.net wrote:
>Add to top of ./raddb/users:
>
>DEFAULT     Ldap-Group == "UserGroup",Service-Type =
>NAS-Prompt-User,cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=15"
>DEFAULT     Auth-Type = ntlm_auth

Hmm, it looks like
DEFAULT     Ldap-Group == "UserGroup",Service-Type =
NAS-Prompt-User,cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=15"
is not the same as
DEFAULT         Ldap-Group == "UserGroup"
                 Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User,cisco-avpair =
"shell:priv-lvl=15"

After some tinkering:
DEFAULT         Auth-Type:=Accept,Ldap-Group == "Infrastructure"
                 Service-Type=NAS-Prompt-User,cisco-avpair="shell:priv-lvl=15"

appears to work with the rest of the config, and users in the
Infrastructure group can log in, and other users cannot!

However, this means that if you're in ./users you authorize
(regardless of where I think you're going). Is there a way to
associate the users data only with a particular virtual server config?

Rick