separating Users?

freeradius at corwyn.net freeradius at corwyn.net
Mon Nov 30 23:07:46 CET 2009

At 03:27 PM 11/30/2009, David Mitchell wrote:
>1) Don't specify the Auth-Type. You still want to check the password I
>assume. I think your config will let in any user who is in group
>"Group1" irrespective of the supplied password.

Sigh. Here I was all excited that I had everything working, and was
merrily working on my docs and making them into a HOWTO. And you're
right on target. Correct user ID any password permits access.

So here's my users file once I take that out:
DEFAULT         Huntgroup-Name == Cisco_Huntgroup, Ldap-Group ==
"Infrastructure"
                 Service-Type:=NAS-Prompt-User,cisco-avpair:=shell:priv-lvl=15"
DEFAULT         Auth-Type = ntlm_auth

And now it doesn't work.
"Authentication failed".

If I switch the order I get: