Stripping windows domain with dot1x and peap

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Thu Oct 1 03:21:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm back on this issue again. 2.1.6 on FBSD and RHEL.  When doing 8021x auth using winblows xp supplicant (wired) and the setting "use my windows username and password", I can't seem to get FR to strip the domain name.

I have the nt hack enabled in a couple places. Also read about using "realms" modules instead of enabling nt hack. Tried both as well as a couple different "--username" tweaks to no avail.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I tried playing eap, mschap, default, innertunnel, etc.

"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."