only unix group teachers logging to freeradius should have switched-of ipcop-url-filter

Eimo Enninga ene at gesamtschule-siegen.de
Sun Oct 4 14:41:49 CEST 2009

Hello,
I´m not a whole newbie in linux but really a newbie in freeradius and
have to solve a little problem in the configuration of our school-net:

 We use the following freeradius users - file:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Login-Time := "Wk0600-2000"
             Idle-Timeout = 600,
             Fall-Through = 1
    DEFAULT        Group == "teachers"
  hartmagi
  goebelle
  DEFAULT       Auth-Type := Reject
         Reply-Message = "Please get first a login-permission from
your teacher."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alle teachers and some pupils with a login-permission p.e. "hartmagi"
and "goebelle" are able to use the freeradius-login to ipcop-blue of
our schoolserver. At ipcop an url-filter ist running for _all_ users
in our ipcop-green- and ipcop-blue-wlan-net, but in the
ipcop-configuration it is possible to switch of the url-filter for an
internal ip-range p.e. for a part of the just used
freeradius-dhcp-range 172.16.19.0
Now I search for a possibility to switching off the url-filter _only_
for the unix-group "teachers" in our ipcop-blue-net. -- Is it possible
to realize that with ippool-tool of freeradius?

For a configuration-tip I would be grateful.
Regards
Eimo Enninga,
Bertha-von-Suttner-Gesamtschule, Highschool in Siegen, Germany