[Link two authentication requests for Wimax]

Thomas Fagart tfagart at brozs.net
Mon Oct 5 12:53:48 CEST 2009

Hello,

I would like to know if this is possible to do the following with
Freeradius. eg to ask him to have memory.

Description

I've got one authentication request (called request 1) coming from an ASN
GW that will contain the mac adress of the CPE in some attribute.
Freeradius will send an access accept.
This authentication success will enable the CPE to get connected to the
base station. (EAP-TTLS)

Then I will have a second authentication request (called request 2) coming
from a Broadband Access Server. This equipement will transform DHCP request
into a Radius request. This authentication request will also have in some
attributes, the mac addresses of the CPE.

Questions

Is that possible to configure freeradius to send an authentication success
to request 2 only if request 1 has been seen and has been successfully
authenticate. (based on the mac address) ?

What are the module that could be used (probably sql to be able to keep
track of request 1) ?

Thanks

Thomas