How can I output Cisco-AVPair Attributes in linelog?

Bob Franklin rcf34 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 6 16:39:18 CEST 2009

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009, Alan DeKok wrote:

>> Start = "Connect: User: %{User-Name} ( client: %{Calling-Station-Id}
>> location: %{WISPr-Location-Name}) %{Cisco-AVPair[*]}"
>>
>> or the first one by using %{Cisco-AVPair[1]}. But I have no guarantee
>> that the ssid will be the first AV pair.
>
>  Yes... there's no simple way to do that right now.

We do this:

 	elsif ("%{Cisco-AVPair}" =~ /^ssid=(.+)$/) {
 		# a Cisco AP

 		update request {
 			UCam-Location-Id := "%{NAS-IP-Address}"
 			UCam-Essid-Name := "%{1}"
 		}

[We use UCam-Essid-Name and UCam-Location-Id as local dictionary items to
handle different types of APs by setting a common field.]

I've never seen another Cisco-AVPair attribute (only 'ssid=xxx') -- what
happens if there is and I'm doing the above?  Will it match the first (or
an abitrary one) or will it find one which matches and return false if
there if isn't?

   - Bob

--
  Bob Franklin <rcf34 at cam.ac.uk>              +44 1223 748479
  Network Division, University of Cambridge Computing Service