Understansding

jon jon free9360 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:00:35 CEST 2009

Ivan,
Once the user is authenticated, and then a pop up window that comes up from
the chillispot, hotspotlogin.cgi script,creating the pop up window with a
timer counting down. So that user is then allowed on the internet. Now the
user is connected to the chillispot server, does chillispot then get packets
from freeradius server, I don't see anywhere in the radius database that
that a attribute is set for radacct, to only allow wireless from a certain
amount of time everyday. The set up I am using has a different database that
has the location and times wireless is available for everyday of the week.
So when the time of day comes, when the wireless is not available. Is the
Free Radius server sending packets to the chillispot server, saying that the
wireless is no longer avaible and to kick off all users?
thanks